Please Respond

I will start with what is most important.  To the person who sent this comment to my blog, please contact me asap at catherine.broad@yahoo.com. More in the next post.

“Hi Cathy,
I was a teenager in Detroit at the time and my father had a stamp and coin store at Eastland Shopping Center. One of his customers was E. Harwood Rydholm, a big executive at Chrysler. Mr. Rydholm told my dad that the OCCK was the son of a powerful GM exec and that the police were protecting GM’s reputation so he probably wouldn’t be arrested. Mr. Rydholm passed away in 1987. The ghastly part is that Mr. Rydholm told my father this shortly after Kristine Mihelich went missing.

12 Comments on “Please Respond”

1. cathybroad says:

And to all of you who sent comments asking for my email, it’s catherine.broad@yahoo.com.

2. Pat Coffey says:

Hi Cathy, I know you get untold hundreds of these emails to your website.  What sticks out in my mind right away is  WHY would a then Chrysler Exec.  (Fierce competitor to GM) not use such information to dethrone GM’s then CFO in Harold Lee Busch  ???   It just does not make sense to me. Further , why would a then teen in the late 70’s  not report this in their 20’s in the 1980’s, or 30’s in the 1990’s, or 40’s in the early 2000’s  ???  From what my Uncle Pat told me the case would come up about twice a year in the paper or TV.    We know from this writing when Chrysler’s Mr. Rydholm is claimed to have told this teen’s father, but we don’t know from this writing when this then teen learned of this information second hand from their stamp/ coin store owning father, or possibly mother.  It is second hand, but worthy of follow up.

Patrick

Patrick T. Coffey

3. jkaneh says:

Cathy- I remember that coin store at Eastland. It was in the lower level by Hudson’s. I hope he contacts you.

Jessie

4. cathybroad says:

Ok, assholes. My email is all fucked up now. I will document this and bust you. We have so many instances of this, you pathetic fucks. Why get a warrant, right?!

As always, I’m offering a letter to the convicted child rapist priest I knew from my childhood. I just need an address. Before he dies.

• Rhonda Evans says:

Has anyone here made the connection of Fox Island To Mackinaw Island. Many many children where ritual abused there in the 70’s myself included. I think the same groups were on both Islands. My mother was a GM executive and she many friends would show up there. Also, John Ramsey sought refuge there after years of media attention and just after his wife died. The Ramsey case was ritual abuse as well.The OCCK was ritual abuse, anyone who grew up in ritual abuse can plainly see this.The dates, the cleansing of the bodies, the yin and yang male/female it’s all part of what they practice!

• Rhonda Evans says:

I hope this post does not offend, your right what you say in the movie but there were “other’ island’s. Also, I grew up in Livonia. I lived in Livonia when this happened at the very same time I was being taken to Mackinaw by my parents who with their GM friends practiced ritual abuse up there. The police will protect their own and all of these big people, they are all involved.

6. Karen Lueck says:

I sent you an email on August 18th at 8:54pm, and 24 hours later, your email got jacked up? Last year, I got hit with a DDoS attack right after contacting you.

7. Steve smith says:

Do u know gm plant the dad worked at ????