Check it out:

And:

11 Comments on “DNA From 100 Crime Scenes Has Been Uploaded to a Genealogy Website Post-Golden State Killer Arrest—BuzzFeed News”

When clicking the link I get a red kitty cat saying OOOPS! Can’t reach the link provided.

Working on it. In the meantime, Google DNA from 100 crime scenes and BuzzFeed News.

• Terrence Battcher says:

That link didn’t work for me. I kept getting the “oops” page, which is probably Deep State BS. I when to buzzfeed and typed in DNA in the search box and got the article. Our prime suspect, Jack Tarrance had little kids lick the stamps. He knew that blood type was traceable from saliva.BTW, the SKY MARSHALLS envelope for the DB/BD Cooper FBI FOIA files has figurines found on the Ramsey ransom note. Oh, and this one of my most recent postings and it’s being suppressed, and it pertains to Michigan: Go look…and zoom out and read the road names: Three key breakthroughs on the JonBenet Ramsey ransom note came on: 1) on 09-20-16, with the letter d’s. 2) on 11-20-16, the same for the letter p’s. 3) And on 02-20-17, when I easily decoded the “Victory ! S.B.t.C” sign off… and it points to a very definitive set of coordinates in the state of Michigan. All of the letter d’s are shaped like nooses, with the one in the word “dog,” which depicts the device used to throttle JonBenet to death, T-handle and all. Prior to this I was puzzled by the way the letter p’s were shaped and I had grouped them in a column in order to study them. Well, in fact, they were drawn to resemble male genitalia and act as pointers. Upon studying the last letter p, I came to realize that it strongly hints at both Detroit and Lake Michigan and points to “Victory! S.B.t.C”. The letter V hints to double as a backwards stemmed letter N and the letter i hints and doubles as a colon. Using a very simple alphabet to number table, the cryptic sign off easily and obviously decodes to: N:42.015182 -86.192203. This decoding involves the realization that the letter c in Victory also hints and doubles as a letter J laying on it’s back. The letter J is the 10th letter of the alphabet, it’s first significant digit is used to raise the value of the c, which equals 3, to a value of 4. From there, the rest of the solve is straightforward. The nearest intersection to this solve is Garret Rd (a garrote hint) and Burke St, the victim’s brother. The “paper” over “between” hint results in the letters “peep”, which easily renders 165516, which, in turn offers up -86.165516, which in turn puts you on the northbound lane of Burke St. The state of Michigan has a longitude range of between -83 to -86, -86 is nearest Lake Michigan. In the world of coded messages, this is a very simple and rather rudimentary encryption. By strict definition, this evidence is truly “empirical”. Go Look! Zoom out a little. I used Google maps for this. Because of our lock-step controlled fake news media, this information is still being suppressed. Law enforcement was duly notified, as was Ramsey atty L Lin Wood. As a result of this decode, I was able to easily decode a coordinates message in the infamous Zodiac killer’s 340 cipher. This same message reinforces the evidence that the Zodiac killer persona possessed inside information linking him to the so-called DB Cooper hijacking. The FBI under James Comey, suspiciously shut down the DB Cooper investigation. BTW, the device used to throttle JonBenet to death, is depicted at least twice on the RN, study the letter d in the word “and” which is directly under the obviously intentionally misspelled word “posession(sic).” That document carries and contains several messages, including and especially the message: “The [Zodiac] not Speaking” I did NOT solve the 340 cipher, but rather I discovered a simple encryption pointed to by the p’s and 9’s, each of which have very vertical stems, as do the stems of the p’s on the Ramsey RN. I take offense to those that violate the true meaning of the term “solved”. My solve of “Victory! S.B.t.C, came via valuable input from at least two other persons, and humble tenacity on my part. Also the the latest Cooper suspect is old news probably fabricated.

• bitamoney says:

Worked fine today.

So exciting. I don’t remember, is there DNA recovered from OCCK case?

I can’t find that novel anywhere. Any ideas?

4. jk says:

Hey Cathy-
    Another interesting article from the NYT