Notes from a few years ago–

More from the “you can’t make this sh*t up file.”  They are not dated, but it was around this time of year, a few years ago.

notes-on-discussion-with-mel-paunovich

18 Comments on “Notes from a few years ago–”

“The system is rife with corruption.” Do cops plant DNA? “All the time.” Good God.

Mark’s funeral card, however, is a good question. Where is it? Is it with the ropes from Busch’s possession? Or with Greene’s foiled wrapped pack of polaroids? Or perhaps it’s with the animal hairs that were being DNA tested in California several years back.

2. B says:

An innocent child of 12 is deceased, A Mother and Brother”s lives are deviststed & he remembers his coat and how good he looked……. Sigh

• Judi Coltman says:

I couldn’t even visit that aspect but, since you brought it up, I feel like everything he offered was launched from the filter of his colossal ego.

Some very disturbing stuff there on a number of levels. But at the heart of that statement is the very real possibility that a very sick cop was involved in the Stebbins case and in area pedophile rings.

• TheraKoon says:

Cathy, do you know who the sketch artist was? Look at what i sent you. Yes, corruption runs deep in this case and is arguably worse today. A sick, tangled mess indeed.

No clue as to sketch artist. Yes, I saw what you sent. It’s a freaker.

3. l.h. says:

Shame, so much shame, they don’t want to solve this case not even the tip line calls you back, what the heck! I am very disgusted frustrated and after reading all of this just speechless I’ve been sick from this case now I just feel like throwing up my nerves are shot, I have the identity of the kidnapper and so do they, liars and deceiver pricks..

4. Fremont Thompson says:

This was very interesting, Thanks you Cathy for sharing it. Though it was hard to watch, I watched the Children of the Snow documentary. I do hope you and your loved ones get an answer some day. Where are the animal hairs?

5. Jeremy says:

Cathy, didnt that Sebastain guy say he thought it was a cop that abducted Kristine and they knew the identity of that Berkley cop. Was the cop ever polygraphyed?

6. Natalie Moore says:

This probably means nothing, but I thought it was a bit strange. On March 8, I was on a flight from Lansing to Detroit. The man sitting next to me said he was a retired Texas police investigator. He went on to say he was in Lansing for 3 days helping the State Police on processing evidence etc.. I asked him if he ever heard of the OCCK’s. His whole demeanor changed. He said he was aware of the killings. I then asked him if he thought they would ever find the killer or killers. He said yes. He thought within a year or two. This could be nothing, but I can’t get past the look on his face when I mentioned the killings. Just a look of complete shock. All the color went out of his face. Very strange. .