Check it out–

7 Comments on “Check it out–”

1. Georgia says:

Book ordered! Sure hopes this rattles law enforcement!

2. Melody Stepanenko says:

Thank you for sharing this Cathy. I am so very sorry that your brother was victim of the OCCK. My thoughts are with your family. I was a victim of attempted abduction in 1977 as a paper girl on the East side of Detroit. Like the author, it didn’t happen but I had fear at the time (most kids were fearful at that time) and I have carried the (what if) with me to this day. I’ve ordered the book off Amazon and will read it.

I am so sorry this happened to you, Melody. So many attempts. This part of the country was a cesspool of pedophiles. Tim was a paper boy, too. These monsters changed our day-to-day life. Thank you for reaching out.

• Melody Stepanenko says:

Thank you Cathy, the person who attempted to abduct me was apparently “a great guy” so adults weren’t concerned about him. In addition to working for the newspaper he happened to own a business down by the Cass Corridor, hmm wonder if that’s where he planned on taking me? After all isn’t that where the perverts took the kids from Detroit?

3. DR says:

Geaorgia, I ordered my book too and thought the same thing. Praying after 40 plus years, the truth will surface soon.🙏🏼🙏🏼

4. DJS says:

I’ve pre-ordered the book and hope it receives large-scale attention. Do you know anything about the documentary series mentioned?