Saving the worst for last.Posted: May 3, 2020
IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE OAKLAND COUNTY CHILD KILLINGS, POSSIBLE COVER UPS IN THIS CASE, MISHANDLING BY LAW ENFORCEMENT, OR ANY RELATED CRIMES OR INDIVIDUALS, CALL THE TIP LINE AT 833-784-9425. If you are ignored, post here.
This is the last part of this series of posts about how the OCCK case got resurrected (really resurrected) in 2005 when the late pedophile and murderer Richard Lawson starting talking to Livonia PD Det. Cory Williams. This will take you to 2008. There is a lot here.
For now I will leave it at that, with just the few following observations:
1. The level of work done by then Livonia Detective Cory Williams and Wayne County is off the charts. Thinking outside of the box. Pushing for some semblance of justice in these abandoned cases.
2. Who was protecting kids back in the 1970s? Apparently no one. They were being thrown to the wolves.
3. It is so hard to realize any humanity in the pedophiles and liars in these pages. It is just asking too much.
4. How much have actions by the Oakland County prosecutors office, past and present, thwarted or impeded this investigation and why?
4. A book is due out in the fall of 2020 and hopefully some of these people and all of these issues will be discussed in greater depth. As soon as I know anything about the release date, I will post all the information.
5. Other media works are in progress. The Universe wants these crimes solved.