Everell E. Fisher, Jr.Posted: January 17, 2021
Here’s a photo of “Ev” dated 1973, at his new gallery in Birmingham, Michigan (Interiors, Inc., 328 N. Woodward at the time). Ring a bell or a trigger warning for anyone?
From the assortment tips turned in to the OCCK task force on this man:
- Very violent
- Married a nurse
- “Looks like composite”
- Thought to be living on Franklin Road with a female impersonator
- “Believed to be homo”–married twice–odd acting, violent temper
- Interviewed on March 29, 1977, at the office of his attorney, Basil Briggs with attorney William M. Bolger present.
- Arrested 3-4 years prior in a town on the outskirts of Grand Rapids for “some type of homosexual charge,” later dismissed. Represented by attorney Nick Spicer from Grand Rapids.
- Institutionalized 1960-1964 at Menninger Clinic, Topeka, Kansas
- Was alibied the evening of March 22 (when Tim’s body was dumped) by his girlfriend Bonnie Karrick and friend Dotty Weisman.
- “Doesn’t look like composite.”
- Case cleared
- “Very low priority. No reason to connect with any of these homicides. Cleared.”
- Through out: Subject is related to the GM/Fisher Body Fishers.
- Related to the late Senator Phillip Hart–his uncle. Attorney Briggs also related to Mrs. Hart.
From the MSP tip files on Fisher: